Monday, September 05, 2005

I Order Cake and All I Get is Apple Pie...

OK folks, this is really starting to suck… like how the television sucks. Have you seen that commercial? If not let me know and I will tell you about it, but it is funny the kind of shit a TV does when it sucks!

So how am I sucking or how is “it” starting to suck? Well I have written but one post since I started my new job. Let me tell you, this job is keeping me busy. It is going to be difficult because I have a lot of players I need to get to know and to deal with, plus the fact there are problems with the project to begin with… part of why I was hired. Now do not get me wrong, I thrive on this shit, but I am staying busy with that and football with my son… So I have no time to get a post in. I am going to try another tactic and maybe do mini-posts when I can. Unfortunately I won’t be able to tell my rambling stories.

I do however want to point out, that last weekend Mimi and I went out driving and whilst on the interstate (and I do know you have read this already) Mimi went down on me and in doing such in her tiny jean skirt had her ass and pussy out for viewing by all. Now I have to tell you… I think a lot of people have no idea about what is happening around them. As I know or am confident not one person noticed what was going on. I was in disbelief.

On another note, 30Something, Roselly and Mimi have to get together somehow. Holy shit, their HNTs have been fucking awesome. Now I honestly have not scouted many HNTs lately since I have been preoccupied with actually working, but I need to see some straight out naked pics of these women, and would love to see all three together! Ok, yeah I know a fantasy… but WTF right?

So as I have told you several times, I have been super busy. I have a bunch of new toys and all sorts of new reports to fill out and all sorts of shit I am almost overwhelmed. But you know my first full week of work was last week, and the week before that, I worked only ten fucking hours for the slave shop I had been working at for over a year. You know what? I haven’t gotten paid for my last ten hours. I set everything up just so I would know I was going to get paid. Last Tuesday came and went and no pay. So I got pissed on Wednesday and climbed to a VP at my contracting firm. He told me he would call me back later that day and tell me what was happening. He didn’t call. So I called him back but his gatekeeper told me he was unavailable. I said, no problem, I would talk to his manager. I demanded a name and number. She told me she didn’t know who that was. I told her she had better get the VP or get his manager’s name and number to me because as far as I was concerned my pay issue was more important than any meeting he was in, especially after he did not call me back.

I was eventually put in touch with the VP who told me he had not had a chance to get back to me. He said my pay would be in Thursday or Friday evening. I thought nothing of it after that. I told Mimi to keep an eye on the account and went back to work. Thursday night came… no money. Friday night came… no money. Now I was fucking pissed. So I look this guy up in the phonebook. Call him at home Friday night and explained that I was sorry for disturbing him at home but my money was not in the fucking bank. The first thing he asks me is not about my money, but how I found him. I think what a fucking prick. Ok, so I will fuck with him. I said, hey… you know exactly what I do for a living, so you should know I can find anything out about anyone I want at any time. Because that is the kind of stuff I am paid to do. Now the VP is a bit freaked out and after a bit more than a pregnant pause, we discuss my issue. We will be talking in the morning

So we will see what happens tomorrow. But what a fucking weekend… You know I got this new job and I am still temporarily broke, which totally sucks because in a way it is like expecting a big fucking birthday cake only to find out it wasn’t ordered and all you have is apple fucking pie!

You would think I would have nothing to bitch about… but au contraire mon frere (I fucking hate the French) I have fooled you… I can bitch about anything huh!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn this spam. Thought to say congrats on the job, sorry about the apple pie.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Just Call Me Jay said...

Oh... have no doubt.... Mimi likes those kinda pictures too! Now if only they could be with Mimi...

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home