Saturday, August 13, 2005

Mimi's Wet Panties...

I slept well yesterday… actually too well. I took a double dose of my sleeping aid which knocked me out cold till my wife and daughter came and woke me up almost eight hours later. But alas… I still feel fatigued. I think it has something to do with the whole “working when the body wants to sleep thing”, ya know?

However, that will be over soon. Yes, I may have to work long hours and I may have to work all night long some times. Most likely not, but you never know. I will not have to endure these dumb ass hours that I have had to endure since November of last year.

Hey, so I had this idea, and wanted to ask my four or five readers what you think. You see, I had this idea the other day. I know Mimi has posted some wet t-shirt pics and you know I was thinking about how sexy she looked in those pics and then wondered how she would look in white panties, and a white t-shirt and washing the cars. So I have decided that she will help me wash the cars on Monday in a white t-shirt and white panties.

She is not so keen on my idea. In fact she said no, and as I persisted, she said we would talk about it later. I will be breaching the subject tonight and tomorrow and try to wear her down. Now why do I want her to do this? Well I think it would be hot and the cars need washing anyways, plus it would be a great photo op. Now what would be very cool, is doing this at one of those commercial car washing places. Unfortunately we rarely have the adult alone time to do such things. I mean this Sunday would be great for something like that but we will be busy with other obligations related to my son’s football team. So no nekkid fun Sunday.

For the past eight months I have spent my Monday’s and Tuesdays working. Either I have been doing my personal client work or I have been job hunting. Well not this Monday. I am going to relax. I have a couple of computers to work on in a most desperate way, which I shall try to start on Sunday, and I have the lawn to mow. That is all I have really scheduled. So I figure since the boy is off to school, and Mimi’s “Horny Time” is the afternoon, and we will be alone and there is little to no traffic in our neighborhood during the day this ought to be fun. Now wouldn’t you all like to see my Mimi being naughty in wet white panties and t-shirt? I would!

So I need your help. Leave me as many comments as possible by Monday so we all might convince my wife to be naughty!


This is a pic of Mimi in a wet t-shirt… I need to make some more pics, I am thinking of something on the hood of a car….

4 Comments:

Blogger chez bez said...

Mimi -

Do you see the power of happiness you hold in this decision? Not only will you be sharing your beauty, but you will inspire 30something to share hers as well. And who knows who else will get involved at that point.

Mimi, please make my day. ;-)

2:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mimi do this if you feel it would be fun. And knowing you and Jay it probably will be fun. I've had my wet T-shirt posted on a blog - well, yes it was FUN. Rosie

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh hell yeah...Mimi, you know you want to do this. You have fans to think of dear. Come on, entertain us all through pictures and get the car clean whilst your at it!!

Then you could always drive two hours west on I-20 and help me wash my cars too! LOL

12:06 AM  
Blogger Just Call Me Jay said...

FYI - and update on Mimi's wet panties.... No dice so far! need more requests, maybe you guys could send some in... naughty pics at your house next to your cars!

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home