Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The End of a Chapter...

You know what? This is my last “In The Middle of The Night” post cause I will no longer be working nights after this evening. Now that doesn’t mean I won’t be posting late at night, but surely not while I am working at this fucking hole!

Ok, so this is how it is playing out, I am working tonight to finish out my tenure my current company and tomorrow morning start with my new company by flying up north for a few days to get situated with them Unfortunately, I need to leave my wife at home. But come Friday night, I will be back home prepping for a regular weekend, you know that Saturday and Sunday thing which most of us enjoy? And to top it all off… I will get to start sleeping with my wife again on a regular basis. That means more frequent sex and more rest.

I will also base my office from home, which means I will be able to be a bit more flexible on my schedule too. There’s some changes coming on here and I like them all. We just have to make it through the next six weeks with the money situation, and things should be fine and dandy!

It is funny how the tone of my posts have recently taken the change to a more cheery attitude. The mere fact that change is coming and potentially positive things are on the horizon has given me a renewed outlook. Not to mention the ability to depressurize a bit lately after the kiddies have gone to bed!

So I shall close this short post and let you all know it will be several days before I post again, unless of course my new laptop is in, and I have a chance in the hotel Thursday night.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Middle Child said...

Sounds like you have a lot to look forward to, good luck with all of it!!

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUT you can be grateful that the awful, terrible, retched job lead you to blogging. And that has been fun.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Just Call Me Jay said...

Yes, the hole of shit that I worked in for over a year did bring me to blogging and it has definitely been interesting to say the very least!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home