Monday, August 29, 2005

Returning to the Blogosphere....

Oh where do I start? It is Monday night and I am going to try and squeeze a post in before I go to sleep as I must go to my client site in the morning. I am actually sounding like a normal working kind of guy. How about that shit?

So Things went well last week. I stayed up for thirty plus hours from Tuesday evening till Wednesday evening. In that time I finished up my last night at the other company, came home, packed and thrashed around a bit making sure I was able to afford the travel. I drove to the airport, ended up parking almost a half mile from the terminal. Made it to the parking garage just as the rain hit, I made it to check my bags in, got a seat, flew up north, rented a car and got to my hotel. I had a couple of beers, ate some dinner and crashed out by ten that night.
As my last post stated, now I know how a convict feels upon being released form prison. I made a few friends where I was but not many. I felt a great burden lifted when I walked through those doors on my way out, proclaiming to the security guard, I was out of there and I would never see them again! I was happy to say it and never do I intend upon going back there again. Not even to solicit them for service!

On Thursday I met with a lot of people, but unfortunately my manager was on vacation (I was supposed to meet with him this week, but because of some testing and other things scheduled this week, my start day was bumped up, coincidentally to a week my manager was gone). However, I was able to get my hardware and manuals etc… and was able to conference with a few people about my client and get on track.

I flew back on Friday, and still things did not slow down for me. I had to answer some emails Friday night, then it seemed a myriad of things needed to be done on Saturday, including the overhaul of my office which has been neglected for some many, many months. You see, my office is one of those rooms where people simply put stuff. If you do not know where it goes or if it is cluttering the house up, stick it in Jay’s office. On top of that practice, my son shares my office and has his Playstation, a desk and computer plus his Playstation games which get scattered about. Now admittedly, I have a coupel of computers getting overhauled at the moment and I have contributed to the disarray, but holy shit, this place is horribly overrun by SHIT! And lots of SHIT. So much SHIT I am not even sure what to do with all the SHIT!
Today was basically getting set up, preparing for some meetings tomorrow, and meeting with one of my other engineers who just flew into town today. So I have literally been on the go since last Tuesday without any sort of real break till this weekend.

Well, Mimi has just gotten out of the shower, and has gone down stairs. My son is playing a game at his desk, so I think I shall go relax with Mimi.

I will tell you, I hope to tell you about some pretty hot sex Mimi and I had, an interesting conversation on the flight back home, and anything else that comes up. I am concerned my blog may become a bit mundane, and I have been trying to figure out where to go with it… But to my couple of readers, thanks for sticking with me, and I post more for the couple of you soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Just Call Me Jay said...

You ladies Kill me... I am feeling special now!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home