Thursday, August 11, 2005

Fantasies, Furtune and HNT with Mimi...

Today I am living in a bit of a fantasy world. I am on the verge of something great… But I am not sure if it is all fantasy, or if God is really about to grace me with something good. Athletes are superstitious in that sometimes, they where the same pair of socks or when I wrestled, I listened to the same song before I went out to a match to get psyched up. When I was in the army, I wore this knife on my harness, and wore it the same way every time I went out to the field. These are lucky charms. None of these actions make any sense, none are rational, but it seems when you do not re-attach your knife, or do not wear the special socks or use the right bat or listen to the one song that psyches you up, shit happens. Not just regular shit, but bad shit.

I also believe in hard work, helping others and I seem to have begun to believe in karma a whole lot more in the past year. Although, I still talk serious shit about people and am rude to people from time to time, I think it may be less now than maybe a year or two ago. This place I work at right now has humbled me and shown me some humility. So with Karma, the prayers of family and friends, I feel as if I am on a verge of a break through. I don’t have a lucky charm at the moment because I feel I have been so unlucky for so long. I also do not know when this fortunate occurrence will be bestowed upon me, today, tomorrow, I do not know when exactly. But I shall tell all as soon as it happens. I have a fantasy about a conversation I want to have as well, should this fortune be bestowed upon me. But rather than jinx it, I am going to concentrate on something pleasurable and nice. My Mimi, Half Nekkid.


We were out one evening, she in her plaid skirt, a mesh bra and sheer blouse and CFM heels. Me in, well WTF, like you care what I was wearing. I took this pic of her at a mall, and a great deal of other pics at a train station and on the train. I am quite sure the night ended up with much sex and love making. Unfortunately my memory is all jumbled due to the lack of sleep or rather lack of good sleep and drug which induced the sleep I enjoyed today, while Mimi loudly got herself off!

You know, what would be cool, to get some suggestions from readers for places to take pics… We had asked for some suggestion about locations to have sex and received little response. I dare say a major church is out of the question, but most everything else is… especially since my schedule may just change here pretty soon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another great pic! Suggestions for locations....hmmm...how about Home Depot or Lowes...nothing like a sexy woman posing HN in a home improvement store!!

9:08 AM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts said...

Nice!! Happy HNT

12:15 PM  
Blogger The Funky Bee said...

hot, hot, hot!

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging About Work? Play Nice
There's a tsunami building, fed by a combustible mix of incredibly stupid workers, public blogs, and nervous companies.
Free your mind and the rest will follow. Hiphop Now is more then just hiphop concert hip hop rap and trendy fashion. It's concert hip hop rap sharing and networking.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home