Thursday, October 09, 2008

I Found A New Home

A New Home

Just like the ugly ass mongrel of a dog that craps my house, chews my daughter's toys apart, cost me an iPOD I had to replace for my son, among other miscellaneous shit this dog did, does, and will keep doing, it found a fucking home with me. Oh and it was me who she conned first, then when we got her home, she showed her bitch ass gratitude by running away for two weeks, on Christmas day, because it's dumb ass was my daughter's present, and then dumb ass me ends up catching it... It still has its new home.

Me on the other hand have a new home out of happen stance..

Now seriously if you are new to this blog, I really have no idea how you got here because all my blogging buddies have faded out of theblogosphere. With that said, regardless how you got here, "Excerpts from Suburbia" is my new home, just because I wanted to.

If you couldn't figure it out, I just wanted to rant about this stupid muttt that is protected only by her mistress' love.... But you know one day if I am out walking it and it slips out of her collar... What's a guy gonna do, especially if she just won't come to me...

Take me Home Jay!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, JNAATL is a total cutie! WOW! Keep posting, please. Her gorgeous ass and beautiful thighs are magnificent. Thanks for the posts on RC. :) Email me at waterman900@hotmail.com. I'm also in ATL (Gwinnett).

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home